Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFREE UK Shipping & Low Cost Shipping Worldwide
- Vintage country style pendant light, elegant and finely.
- Please believe that the classic design would be never out.
- Metal lamp holder, retro vintage look pendant lamp shades.
- Not only lighting, but also a nice decoration for home, bar and restaurant and so on.
- The surface of low carbon, environmental protection, non-toxic, no rust, paint uniformly and durability.
- Suitable for different styles: Modern, Retro, Loft, antiquity. Perfect for kitchen / dining / bed room/ Caf; / Bar / Club lighting.
- These pendants has the simple and retro look, it would be a nice decoration and lighting device in your dining hall, kitchen, interior corridor or the entrance-hall.
- When you return home with a tired body, open this one of the lights of unique design art, instantly feel natural and relaxed. Mood is going to be beautiful. Let your family with a warm decor and romantic atmosphere, enjoy a comfortable life. Let;s sigh a better life now!
- Product Dimensions: 360Dx 155Hmm
- Style: Big Barn style
- Colour: Rustic Red
- Material: Metal, Hemp
- Finish: Painted
- Number of Lights Can be fitted: 1
- Ceiling Rose: Comes with all necessary fittings
- Volts: 110 - 230V
- Specific Uses: Kitchen/Dinning/ Cafe/Bar
- Shade Material: Metal
- Type of Bulb: Any Bulb with E27 Cap (Bulb is not included)
- Socket: E27
- Maximum Watts: 60W
- Hemp Flex Length: 1m
- Ceiling Rose size: Approx 100mm
- The hemp rope cannot be shortened if required the hemp rope can be knotted in the middle portion.
- 1x Vintage Retro Style Metal Lampshade
- 1x 1m Hemp Wire with E27 Edison screw attached to the Lampshade
- 1x Ceiling rose and all the necessary fittings
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
*Terms and Conditions applied please refer to our terms and conditions section for details information
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal data), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Kaycee Distributors, 7 Keith Way, 7, Hornchurch, RM11 3RJ, United Kingdom