Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFREE UK Shipping & Low Cost Shipping Worldwide
FinBurst Knee Support Brace - First Class Reinforcement for ACL, MCL, Meniscus
- UP TO 200% MORE SUPPORT - Thanks to its unique reinforced Quad-Beam support structure, the FinBurst Knee Brace offers your knee up to 200% more support compared to most competing braces. This ensures you the best possible chances to heal and relieve pain.
- The elastic, non slip neoprene and the open patella (knee cap) design combines the benefits of a traditional velcro knee brace/wrap and a compression sleeve. This provides you with a complete padded protector and stabilizer that you can use for a wide variety of injuries, tears, sprains, ligament damage, pain relief & rehabilitation.
- FITS 19" AROUND KNEECAP - Thanks to being easily adjustable, it fits both men & women plus works on either the left or right leg. Fits up to 19 inches or 48 cm around the kneecap, see the 5th images for size information.
- VERSATILE & BREATHABLE - The versatility along with being breathable means that you can use this knee brace for many different activities -- walking, jogging, exercise, football, driving, working, gym, basketball, running, weight lifting etc.
Product description Remember how good your knees felt before any injuries and pain?The FinBurst Knee Brace provides you with the highest quality, market leading support along with comfort and easy use! See images for size information. (19" around kneecap) Legal Disclaimer ALLERGY NOTICE: Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene, Spandex, Latex blend or other materials. If a rash develops, discontinue use. Before beginning any exercise routine please consult a physician. Always monitor your body when exercising and remember to stay hydrated. Do not wear over any open wounds or while sleeping. LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD, UPS
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
PayPal and Ebay Payments
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Exported By exportyourstore.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal data), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Kaycee Distributors, 7 Keith Way, 7, Hornchurch, RM11 3RJ, United Kingdom