Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFREE UK Shipping & Low Cost Shipping Worldwide
14 AWG Wire Silicone Soft & Flexible Insulated Wire 20mts 10 m Black & 10 m Red
- Total 20 meters 10 m black and 10 m red
- 14 Gauge silicone wire - super flexible 400 strands of 0.08 mm Tinned copper wire - protecting them from corrosion and making it easier to solder.Highly efficient - Super low impedance .
- High Temperature Resistant Silicone Wire.Temp: -60 degree celsius +200 degree celsius ,Low temperature resistance,in extreme cold -60 degree celsius
- Conductor: High-purity oxygen-free Tinned Copper,Nominal Voltage 600V；Bear Current 20A
- TUOFENG silicone wire are widely used for DIY RC aircraft,model cars,model ships,batteries,lamps,household appliances,electric heating appliances,meters,instruments,motor lead wire and digital fields.3d printer and racing ,drone,RC cars to robotics to automotive accessories,RC power transmission,RC aircraft.RC applications.
- Ultra Flexible, Low Resistance, Strand Wire,High Performance Pure Silicone Wire - High-quality tinned copper inner core, can maintained copper wire for a long time does not oxidize .protecting them from corrosion and making it easier to solder. - Scope: Applicable to all kinds of electrical and electronic, industrial electronics, model aircraft, Cars, ship model, batteries, motors and other links insulation. electronic ceramics,heating parts,car lighting,ballast etc. Total 20 m：10 m black and 10 m red Nominal Voltage: 600V Testing Voltage:2000V Temperature Range:-60 Deg C to 200 Deg C Conductor: Tinned Copper OD Tolerance: ±0.1mm Insulator: Silicone Conductor: (1) Gauge:14AWG (2) Copper Number/Wire Diameter:400/0.08mm (3) Diameter: ∮1.78mm Insulator: (1) Jacket Thick:0.9mm (2) Over Diameter:3.5mm Bear Current:20A The measurement allowed error is +/-0.4-1.2in.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders in the UK.
- We ship within Two business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD. UPS
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
PayPal and Ebay Payments.
Please pay as soon as possible after buying the item, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 4 hours on weekdays.
Color: RED, BLACK
MPN: Does not apply
Model: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal data), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Kaycee Distributors, 7 Keith Way, 7, Hornchurch, RM11 3RJ, United Kingdom